use it

i walk by my mom on her 17" laptop composing messages on a tiny facebook chat popup...

me:  'go to 'Messages,' mom, then click 'See all' so it would be bigger...'

mom:  'this is fine...'

me:  'you're wasting your screen...'

mom:  'this is ok...'

well, whatever suits you...

in less than 5 minutes she calls me...

mom:  'how do i delete this?  it's ugly!'

ooops...  she just sent a halloween sticker to an aunt!

me:  'you can't take that back...  just tell her you accidentally clicked it...  such things happen...'

mom:  'it was too small i didn't notice it was ugly...'

me:  'haha...  you have a big screen, mom...  you could have zoomed...'

there's a reason we have certain things:  to make life easier...  to complete tasks faster...  to do things right...  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment