your wish is my command

my niece and i were on the road lunchtime and i was craving jollibee but i told her if she's not yet hungry we could just proceed home as i'm expecting two deliveries today and the courier might not release the packages if i'm not around.  (wow!  that is a long sentence...  hahahaha...)

she said she's not yet hungry so drive straight home we did.
(EDSA was a breeze northbound!  whoever is in charge, kudos!)

she went to their house and a while later brought me something she says is from her mom.  she put it on the table and i didn't check right away what it was.

a few minutes later she came back with a package for me.  she said she saw it in their house.  it was one of the deliveries i was expecting!  : D

i opened the box and as i was pulling the contents out, my sister-in-law arrived and said, 'nike?'

me:  'yes...  it's for you...'

she shrieked in delight saying she was just thinking yesterday that she doesn't have a new workout outfit for the new year and now i'm giving her one.

then she asks me whether my niece brought me the food she sent.

me:  'yes...  thanks...  it's on the table...  i'll check it...'

sister-in-law:  'it's spaghetti and chicken joy...'

what?!  it was my turn to be delighted!!!  : D

me:  'i was just craving jollibee earlier!'

i guess when you love someone you not just consciously but also unconsciously tune in to their desires and address what you can...  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment