choices

staff:  'who's your president, ma'am?'

me:  'i'm still undecided...'

staff:  'go for duterte, ma'am!'

me:  'you're duterte?'

staff:  'yesss!!!'

me:  'haha...  i understand...  i liked him before, too...'

staff:  'why don't you like him anymore?'

me:  'his remarks and actions that came out turned me away...  i found him uncouth, insensitive and careless...  i want someone a little more diplomatic...'

staff:  'binay?'

me:  'haha...  #ExceptBinay!'

staff:  'miriam?'

me:  'she's battling cancer...'

staff:  'poe?'

me:  'my current choices have actually narrowed down to poe and roxas...'

experience- and qualifications-wise, it should be roxas over poe.  but then i want a strong president.  someone who can make things happen by making people toe the line without having to shoot them in the head.  for some reason, i feel that grace is the stronger man.

i have four days left to decide...

No comments:

Post a Comment