menu not many

me:  'chocolate xtreme...'

crew:  'chocolate xtreme's not available, ma'am...'

me:  'ok...  rocky road...'

crew:  'we have no chocolate xtreme, rocky road and brownie temptation now, ma'am...'

me:  'nyeh!  i was supposed to choose brownie temptation next!  why don't you have the ones i like???  never mind, i'll just have a shake...  double cocoa fudge...'

crew chuckles:  'ma'am!  double cocoa fudge's not available!'

me:  'what???!!!  i don't like strawberry...  i don't like mango...  ok, chocolate shake...'

crew bursts into laughter:  'chocolate shake's not available today, ma'am...  we don't have chocolate now...'

me:  'oh...  my...  goose neck!  does warren [buffett] know this?!  okay, just give me what you have.  be the one to choose for me.'

: }

No comments:

Post a Comment