proper

phone call from a friend of my mom's...

mom's friend:  'thanks for coming...'

me:  'my pleasure...  thanks for inviting...'

mom's friend:  'you were so pretty...

<i grin...>

you had no makeup...

<i smile>

you had no bra...'

whaaaatttt???!!!!!

me:  'i was wearing a bra!'

mom's friend:  'were you?'

me:  'yes!!!  but then my nipples are so perky sometimes it seems like i am not...  i need a thicker pad...'

mom's friend:  'the dress that you were wearing, it was ok not to wear a bra...'

me:  'maybe...  but i did...'

actually, i'm not a fan of bras...  i forgo them at the house and when i'm going someplace where no one knows me...  but a gathering with friends of my mom's?  i definitely would wear one!

as they say,
you eat for yourself;
you dress for others.

\m/

No comments:

Post a Comment