response

for the first time since i blogged last october 7 about my not so pleasant experiences at the Philippine National Bank branch at the corner of Lauan St. and Aurora Blvd. in Proj. 3, Quezon City, i went back to the bank again to make another interbranch deposit on behalf of my mom.

so i entered the bank and went to the counter to fill out a deposit slip.  whoa!  the branch manager walked over and made small talk with me as i was filling out the slip.  (she had actually called me last october 11 profusely apologizing for what transpired.)

then when i sat down to wait for my queue number to be flashed onscreen, one of the tellers, who i suppose was on break as she invited me to eat, approached me and was getting my slip for processing.

i said it's ok, i'll go through the regular process and just wait for my turn.  (actually, initially i was the only customer at the bank but another one showed up while i was filling out the slip so i became second.)

both the manager and the teller were very friendly, solicitous and apologetic.  they were telling me not to be angry anymore.

oh!  i told them i wasn't angry.  i said i simply blogged about my experience and it was basically just a factual narration.

anyway, i am not asking for special treatment.  that was not my objective at all.  what i want is for the process to improve not just for me but for every other customer as well.  from the looks of it, they seem to have started taking action.

thank you and i wish you success.

No comments:

Post a Comment