so appropriate

i went to the land transportation office.  parking was full so i drove past the parking slots.  then one of the guys motioned for me to go back and park on part of the driveway being vacated by another vehicle.

i shifted to reverse and parked.

when i got off, one of the inspectors greeted me with, 'you drive so well...'

me:  'is that true or is it a joke?'

inspector:  'it's true!'

me:  'what made you say that?'

inspector:  'you were able to park in that space in just one attempt, backwards at that...'

me:  'oh...  we have a narrow street where i live...  i always enter the garage backward...'

actually, i'm not always able to get in position the first time...  this one was just one of my lucky tries...  i'm so happy it happened at the land transportation office in front of a motor vehicle inspector...  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment