thoughtless

what would a normal, thinking person do when there is no more space available for parking?

i'd say he'd go find space someplace else.  that's why it's not unusual to see vehicles driving around to find a vacant spot.

me, i was going home one time and saw a delivery truck in front of our garage.  it was unloading materials for a neighbor's home renovation.  we have a narrow street.  it's just a single lane.  what did i do?  i drove away and looked for temporary parking elsewhere.  i ended up in a street in front of my former school 300 meters away.  i left my car there and walked home.  when the delivery truck has finished unloading, my brother got my car for me.

now i don't expect other people to go to such lengths.  but i also don't expect them not to exert any effort whatsoever.

this morning what happened?  i was about to leave and could not because our neighbor parked his car right between the other neighbor's driveway and our garage.  actually, they've been blocking gates daily for years.  if it's any consolation, however, they've just been blocking two of the slots in our garage.  now they extended to a third!  his car was not just preventing my car from getting out of the garage but also totally blocking the other neighbor's driveway!

what sort of thought processes do these people have???

No comments:

Post a Comment