both

friend supposed to come over to my place 12 noon...  12:20 she still wasn't around...

i found it ironic considering that the night before she sent me a message with the quote:

"Punctuality is not about being on time,
it's basically about respecting your own commitments."

wahaha...  i don't really know why she sent me that.  if anything, i should be the one sending that to her, hehe.  there was a time in my life when they were inflicting tardiness on me on a regular basis.  eventually i had enough.

anyway, i decided to walk over to my parents' place as i left my phone there.  guess what, she was there!  based on the text message on my phone, she's been there since 11:55 a.m.!

imagine, i was waiting for her thinking she was late and there she was also waiting for me likewise thinking i was late.

uhm...  my place is different from my parents'.  they are very near but they are completely separate.

you have to be at the right place at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment