loyal

ordering something over the phone...

crew:  'you have to come over, ma'am...'

me:  'huh?!  i have to go there to order and then i'll go back again to pick up?'

crew:  'yes, ma'am...'

me:  'why?  can't i just show up when i pick up?'

crew:  'you have to choose the design, ma'am...'

me:  'i already know the design...  i've ordered before...'

crew:  'you really have to come over, ma'am...  we have to see the design...'

me:  'is this <toot>?'

crew:  'yes, ma'am...'

me:  '<toot>!  i've ordered from you before...  this is cynthia...  maybe you won't remember me because you deal with so many customers...  but i'm the one who ordered <design 1> and <design 2> before...'

crew:  'ah...  ma'am cynthia!'

me:  'you remember?!  good!  don't make me go there just to place an order, please...  i'll just show up when i pick up...  please...  please...  please...'

he said yes...

i was sooo happy...  i'm sooo thankful...  : D

No comments:

Post a Comment