had i known

i was at a mall and a young lady invited me to join the mall's promotion.

you'd have to follow the mall on twitter.
tweet what you want for christmas tagging the mall in the tweet.
then you'd be given your choice of voucher:
a session in this gym
or
a P100 gift check for this store.

i followed, tweeted, tagged then opted for the gift check.

i was so happy... : )

and then another customer stopped by. she, too, was invited by the promo staff to tweet what she wants for christmas.

the customer asked: 'can i ask for a boyfriend?'

i chuckled: 'why not? i asked for good health for me and my loved ones...'

the promo staff replied: 'when you win, the mall will give you what you tweeted...'

me: 'what?! i just asked for cake and ice cream!'

my tweet:
"good health for me and my loved ones
cake and ice cream, too"

:O

No comments:

Post a Comment