hawthorne

last sunday, for the first time ever in my 8-year history of using foursquareswarm, i hit 3,000 points in one week. that one was unexpected.  four-and-a-half hours before the leaderboard's close, i was surprised to find that i needed only 25 more points to reach 3,000 so i went for it.

well, this week was deliberate. i planned my check-ins, haha... i listed down all the categories i have to go to then ticked them off one by one. it worked! i'm finishing with 3,114 points this week. last week it was 3,072.

both times i still had plenty of unused level 3 stickers.

i just realized that i could hit 3,000 weekly (more, actually) if i planned it.  but maybe twice in a row is enough.

i want the log to reflect my life. not for my life to be driven by the points.

i have 38 streaks right now. some i sustained for the fun of it. some are streaks that really reflect my days.

pizza, i'll keep you.
car wash, i'll drop.

;")

No comments:

Post a Comment