subjective

me to shop assistant: 'were you the one i talked to last time?'

shop assistant: 'no, ma'am...'

another assistant comes forward: 'it was i, ma'am...'

me: 'was it you?'

assistant 2: 'yes, ma'am...'

me: 'i seem to remember someone different...'

assistant 2: ''twas me, ma'am... i gave you a sample...'

me: 'the soap?'

assistant 2: 'yes, ma'am... i remember you.... you were wearing a sexy outfit...'

me: 'sexy?! i don't wear sexy!'

assistant 2: 'you were wearing a dress, ma'am...'

[i was wearing cropped pants this time.]

me: 'ay, yeah... i like dresses... which dress is that though?'

assistant 2: 'it was a long dress, ma'am... black and white...'

me: 'oh... that one?
[it's a loose mid-calf or even longer sleeveless dress... regular neckline... nothing revealing...]
that's not sexy at all!'

assistant 2: 'it looked sexy to me, ma'am...'

hehe...

sexy is in the eye of the beholder...

) . (

No comments:

Post a Comment