value

my sister was asking me how i liked the sinigang i had at their house a few days ago.  she was not the one who cooked so i gave it to her straight:  i did not like it, wah!  it had some sort of weird aftertaste.


she said it was crispy pata turned sinigang.

waaaahhh!!!  i was looking for that crispy pata!

my mom had earlier asked me to order two.  i brought it to their house but ate only a tiny bit of its skin.  there was so much food and i was full from home so i focused on the cake and mojos.

following morning i went back and i had pancit and pizza which i had forgone the day before.

i was looking for the crispy pata.

my mom said it was in the freezer.

eh?

i don't want frozen crispy pata so pass.

following day i was at their house again, this time for the salad which i also had to forgo earlier.

the help told me they have sinigang.  i love sinigang!  uhm, it turns out not this one.

i was telling my sister, you pay P800 for crispy pata (P1,600 because two) only to turn it into sinigang?

the best version of a crispy pata is in being a crispy pata.  the best sinigang, at least for me, is when the meat is fresh, not fried.

they just spoiled two dishes, overspent on the meat and deprived me of crispy pata.  boo-hoo-hoo 😭

😉

No comments:

Post a Comment