helpless little girl

i started driving in college (a loooong time ago).  and then for the first time last night (i'm not really sure whether this is really the first but if it's not then i don't remember the previous), my dad rode with me instead of me riding with him.  waaah-ha-ha-ha-ha (combination cry and laugh, hehe).  he had a comment on so many things!!!  about my driving... about my car... my, oh, my, oh, my...  : }

i should wipe my side mirrors dry (it rained)... i should always have tissue in my car (i have but it's in the backseat)... my wiper should be replaced... i shouldn't reach fourth gear at night (we were driving along EDSA)... i should look out for the trucks... my headlights should be on bright... hahahahaha...  i've been driving along EDSA by myself morning and night daily how many years now... suddenly i wasn't too sure about my moves  : }

i'm very much an adult now... but given my dad's concern and suggestions (orders, haha), suddenly i felt like a little girl again... not that bad... i could have that -> every once in a while ; )  ... it felt different... it felt good...  : )

' love you, vats ♥ ♥ ♥ ... thanks for everything... mwuah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment