applicable

at a restaurant...  someone at our table dropped a utensil...

me:  'fork or spoon?'

aunt:  'spoon...'

me:  'face up or face down?'

aunt:  'up...'

me:  'oh...  pretty!  wait, auntie...  i'll just go out then come right back...'
(nyahaha...  wish!)

a while later, someone dropped a fork and it also landed front side up...

me:  'ei, handsome!'

sister:  'good-looking couple?'

hereabouts, they say if a fork falls to the floor, a guy will arrive.  if it's a spoon, a girl...  front side up, good-looking; back, uhm, ugly.

we were already complete so we were wondering who else would come.  someone said maybe it applies to customers of the restaurant in general not necessarily to our table.

okay.

and then, ta-daaannn!  two of my female cousins dropped by together with my little nephew.  pretty and handsome indeed...  : D

old wives' tale lives on...  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment