costly

gave friend instructions on what to do while i'm away...  just four things to be done each day...

me:  'make sure you don't skip anything, ok...  if you miss even just one, it will delay us by a month...'

friend:  'yes, boss...'

me:  'haha...  boss?  well, you better complete your assignment...'

friend:  'okay!'

me:  'promise?'

friend:  'yes!  if i miss anything i'm going to treat you to llaollao...'

me:  'what's that?'

friend:  'yogurt...'

me:  'i don't like yogurt...  i prefer ice cream...'

friend:  'their yogurt's really good...'

me:  'regardless...  i don't like sour...'

friend:  'just try it...  it's good...'

me:  'wait, you might not complete your to-dos if the penalty's something you like...  hmmm...  what do i want to eat?  hmmm...  finestra!  you treat me to finestra if you skip anything...  that will cost you, nyahaha...'

friend:  'i'll complete everything!'

good...  : p

No comments:

Post a Comment