anle

the following text message sent me chuckling:


it takes...


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 



...mo nmn aq, hehe...
d knb anle?
wa knb load?
bat d ka nag-t-takes?

takes back.Ü



i received it yesterday but postponed sending it till today because i've already sent out a forwarded message yesterday. (i try to limit forwarded messages to only one per day.) i sent it out not just to my usual same-network-unlimited-free-message contacts but to almost everyone in my address book. i got consistently amused reactions but three stood out for themselves bringing me amusement.

one was from an officemate:

Ayan kahit d ako nka anle nag takes back ako para sau!



hahaha... sweet...

the other was from my mom. she found the text funny, but wanted to know what anle meant. ooops. i had to explain to her that anle = unlimited = unli = anle. with the understanding, her laughter was complete ; )

last was from one of the bosses.

boss: "it takes what?"

huh?!

me: "scroll down ninyo po, sir..."

hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment