rewards

called this merchant to clarify some things regarding shipping... and then i mentioned this certain e-mail i sent them a while back...

customer service representative: 'do you have a ticket ID, ma'am?  or can you give me the order number?'

me: 'oh... i can't access my e-mail right now... can you retrieve using e-mail address as key?'

CSR: 'i'll try, ma'am...'

i give her my e-mail address...

CSR: 'i was able to retrieve your record, ma'am... but there are so many! you have so many orders, ma'am!'

me: 'see... that's how loyal a customer i am... don't you have a loyalty program? a rewards program?'

CSR: 'i'll suggest that in our meeting, ma'am... gift card, ma'am?'

me: 'wow, sure! but i actually prefer free shipping... whenever there's free shipping i get so happy already...'

CSR: 'oh, free shipping, ma'am? ok... that's what i'll suggest...'

me: 'and gift card, too...  maybe you could suggest both... others might prefer the gift card... me, i want free shipping...'

CSR: 'okay, ma'am...'

if this company starts offering free shipping and/or giving away gift cards, you can trace it back to me...

you are welcome... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment