fair enough

sister:  'you don't watch plays anymore...'

me:  'i do...  <friend> and i watched 'shrek'...  mom and i watched 'marco polo'...  also 'the king and i' with aunties...'

sister:  'not anymore as frequently as before...'

me:  'i don't buy season tickets anymore...  i stopped buying after i got married...'

sister:  'why?'

me:  'i just ended up giving them away...  no one would watch...'

sister:  '<toot> does not like?'

me:  'well, he won't find time for it...'

sister:  'why didn't you bring someone else?'

me:  '<toot> would be left alone if i went out to watch...'

sister:  'so?'

me:  'i don't want him to be home alone while i'm out with friends...'

sister:  'you can resume buying tickets now...'

me:  'i'll buy again when i get married again...'

i'll make sure the next one could spare two hours a month for me...  i think that's not too much to ask...

No comments:

Post a Comment