just stop it

at my parents' place...  not much chips left...

me to sister:  'finish that so i can wash the container...'

sister:  'i'm full...  why don't you finish it?'

me:  'you're the one who likes chips...'

sister:  'you eat chips, too...'

me:  'but i'm not really into it...  you finish that...  it's not much...'

sister:  'i'm going to refill that...'

me:  'don't mix old with new...  you finish that one before you put in the new...'

sister:  'ok...'

me:  'eat it now so i can wash the container before you refill...'

sister:  'i'll refill tomorrow...'

me:  'good...  finish it now so i can wash now and 'twill be well-dried by tomorrow...'

sister:  'i'm full...  i'll just eat it tomorrow...'

me:  'how can i wash if tomorrow?  i wanna wash before you refill...'

sister:  'ok...  then i won't refill tomorrow...'

:"}

No comments:

Post a Comment