sharing

i excitedly called a friend...

me:  'there's this cute shoes...  canvas... with lip prints...  it's on sale...  i'm buying...  you want, too?  we'll match...'

friend:  'what kind of shoes?'

me:  'hmmm...  rubber shoes?  well, it's not really rubber shoes...  it's like the shoes girls wear for P.E...  and then it has a lip design...'

friend:  'where?'

me:  'all over...  it has lip prints all over...  you know lipstick marks?  like that...  cute...'

friend:  'it's buy one, take one?'

me:  'huh?!  no!  you think i called you because it's buy one, take one?!  i called you because it's on sale and i have an additional 20% discount plus free shipping because i have other purchases...  i'm calling for you not for me!'

wahaha...  why suddenly ballistic???  ;"p

keep calm
and
buy cute shoes

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment