goodbye

we don't have a dog.  my dad didn't want to get one because it might bite.  my brother was bitten by one when we were young.

nevertheless, there was a dog within our property lines everyday for years.  it's the neighbor's dog.  my dad, my brother and i cleaned its poop.  we doused its pee.

then earlier this month, i was surprised that there was no dog within our premises anymore.  i could easily get out of our gate without having to be cautious about stepping on a tail (we have recessed gates and the dog liked to linger right beside the gates:  the front, the side, my parents').

i thought the neighbor at long last decided to keep it within their place.

then i learned that actually it had passed away.  aw!

the dog is finally really home.

may it rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment