keep distance

there's this guy i haven't talked to in months.  the last time he called me, he was inviting me to okada manila.  i declined.
[actually, for more than five years now he's been inviting me every now and then but i've always managed to say no.]

then last sunday my cousin and i drove past okada.  whoa!  it looked massive!  i rarely go to that side of town so i've seen the structure only in pictures.  i had no idea it was that big.

me to cousin:  'suddenly i remember this guy who was inviting me there...  so that's where he goes...'

cousin:  'who?'

me:  'oh, you don't know him...'

guess what, this afternoon the guy suddenly resurrects and again calls me.

i tell him i just remembered him last sunday when we passed by okada then now he calls me.

he tells me he called me because he drove past our street.

wow...  parallels...  :")

hmmm...  parallel lines never meet...  ouch!  ; p

No comments:

Post a Comment