love and sex

friend:  'what were you doing 11:30 last night?'

me:  'what's so significant about 11:30?'

friend:  'nothing...  i just wanna know...'

me:  'why do you wanna know?'

friend:  'why not?'

me:  'why not not?'

friend:  'stop that!  what were you doing 11:30?!'

me:  'haha...  why so testy?!  now i'm not gonna tell you...'

friend:  'please...'

me:  'haha...  good...  well, i was probably listening to 'bad things' for the gazillionth time...'

friend:  'what's that?'

me:  'song...  camila cabello and machine gun kelly...  i heard it at the mall last month...  i googled it a few days later and have had it on repeat for several days now...'

friend:  'how does it go?'

me:  'just google it...  bad things, camila...'

friend:  'sing me the chorus...'

me:  'i dunno which one is the chorus...  it's rap...  i just know camila's part...  you should hear how she sings it...  sooo good!!!  ♩ ♪  you can't explain it  ♫ ♬...  haha...'

friend:  'just sing me her lines then...'

me:  'you have wifi...  just google 'bad things' by machine gun kelly...'

friend:  'i'm surprised you liked that...  bad things...  machine gun...'

me:  'it's a love song...'

friend:  'bad things and it's a love song???'

me:  'well, it's kinda sensual but i still consider it a love song...  i dunno others...'

friend:  'sing me a few lines...'

me:  'i won't be doing it justice!  camila sings it sooo well...'

friend:  'it doesn't matter...  i'd take you over camila anytime...'

me:  'awww!!!  okay, okay [yup, i'm gullible like that]...  but promise you'd listen to the original later...  it's something else...'

friend:  'ok...'

i vocalize, hahaha, then break out into:

'♩ ♪  am i out of my head?
am i out of my mind?
if you only knew the bad things i like
don't think that i can explain it
what can i say, it's complicated  ♫ ♬

♩ ♪  don't matter what you say
don't matter what you do
i only wanna do bad things to you
so good that you can't explain it
what can i say, it's complicated  ♫ ♬'

friend:  'wow!  that's a sex song!'

ei, i'm a hopeless romantic...  ;")

No comments:

Post a Comment