value

at a supermarket...

lady to her companion:  'is this ready-to-drink?'

her companion was not sure so i butted in...

me:  'no...  you have to add water...  unless you want your juice to be really thick...  this is orange concentrate...'

lady:  'it's P229.75...'

me:  'it's just P225.95...'

lady:  'maybe because there's a free pitcher so it's higher...'

me:  'when i bought maybe three weeks ago, there was also free pitcher and it was the same price, P225.95...  if it's higher then the pitcher won't be free anymore...'

the lady looks at her checklist then tells me:  'you're right!  it was P225.95...  the price increased!'

me:  'wow...  good thing i was able to buy earlier...  i'll be buying again next week though...  at the new price...'

relatively inelastic...  : }

No comments:

Post a Comment