all or nothing

cousin telling me she didn't join my 'contest' anymore because there'd be only three 'winners' and she saw that she was already late.

me:  'you're not late!  the day ended with only one qualifier.' 🤦‍♀️

background:
it was the last day of my quarantine and to 'celebrate,' i posted in facebook that i'll make a Moment Cam caricature for the first three to send me a private message saying
"good health!"

i wasn't sure whether they were not really gunning for the caricature but there were those who were so close.
some posted "good health" as a comment on my post instead of in a private message;
others sent me messages but with no mention of "good health" whatsoever.

only one followed my instructions to the letter.  only she got a caricature.

i thought of making caricatures for those who commented "good health" on the post instead of sending it as a private message.  i decided against it though.  uhm, i don't want to reward non-compliance. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment