bluff

my apo (granddaughter), a couple of weeks shy of two, unexpectedly shows up at my balcony (with her nanny, of course)...

i invite her in, motioning to carry her...

she doesn't want to be held...

well, i tell her she's not entering my house unless in my arms...

she doesn't budge...

i tell her i have a watch taller than myself (i have a mega swatch)...

she gets interested...

i ask to carry her again...

she declines, walks away and says she's leaving...

i go, 'bye...'

she repeats, 'i'm leaving...'

i again say, 'bye...'

for the third time she says, 'i'm leaving...'

for the third time i say 'bye' and this time slowly close the door...

guess what, she turns around and walks toward me...

ahahaha...  two-year-old and you're bluffing me, huh!

i'm not gonna blink for you, baby...  ; p

No comments:

Post a Comment