happy ending

pinoy dream academy was again on tv.  it's their penultimate show, grand dreamer will be announced tomorrow.

i had reservations about watching.  this is the show that oh-so-unexpectedly unsettled me how many nights back and i do not want a repeat of that.  but then, i wanted to see cris and hear bugoy.  said desire won over so i decided to watch, ready, however, to bolt out at the slightest hint of a meltdown, ha-ha

early into the show and i got a bit of a scare already.  miguel's graduation speech struck a chord in my heart:

     dahil pag gusto mo talaga ang isang bagay
     hindi ka susuko
     gagawin mo ang lahat
     upang makamit ito

something crossed my mind and i couldn't help wondering whether it was i who gave up or the other party.  anyhow, this did not make me leave.

i went on to watch and i survived all the performances nicely, thank you very much.  i got a bit tense with 'hard habit to break' but then i felt it was not so much my song as a song for me (ha-ha-ha, presumptuous!)

finally, there was bugoy.  i like his voice.  i like that he has come a long way.  and what do you know, a line in his song actually made me break out into a laugh... tatlong oras na akong nagpapa-cute sa 'yo... ha-ha-ha... it reminded me of someone (you know who you are, ha-ha)

well, at least the show does not leave me with bad memories.  i have my happy ending and, once again, i am thankful : )

No comments:

Post a Comment