timely

i have just posted my previous blog when the phone rings.  i pick it up and on the other end was my friend who right away asks me, "do you have a cold?  are you ok?"  ha-ha-ha.  my voice wasn't quite the same because, as i told her, "nag-e-emote-emote lang..."

i tell her parts of an aegis song that never really meant anything to me before, suddenly came piercing my heart big-time.  ugh!

while we were talking, i hear on the background another aegis song, ulan.  it was her officemate on the videoke.  i request luha.  the officemate obliges.

we both listen to the song and i ask her to wait for the last lines, the ones that used to bring amusement to me and my loved one.  i explain to her the laughter's naughty context and we both end up laughing.

i can't help thinking how good God is... He didn't allow me to sleep with tears tonight... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment