weight gain

i attended an inter-agency meeting this afternoon.  upon entering the building i immediately hear someone call my name.  it was my high school batchmate!

he works in that building, true, but then, could you imagine, so many people in that building, only a handful of us were in the lobby, and my batchmate and i chance upon each other.  a minute later and we would not have seen each other at all.  the timing was just unbelievable.

before disappearing in the elevator, he asked what my meeting was.  a few minutes later, he popped up at the venue.  we talked a bit and then he left.  shortly thereafter, i receive a forwarded message from my best friend, also our batchmate.  it turns out our batchmate informed her that i was at their building saying further that "She looks gud n 2mba cya."  huh?!  ha-ha-ha.  he could have stopped at i look good!

last night a supplier texted me asking whether i was already home.  i said still at the office explaining that when i went down earlier, there were floodwaters in front of our building so i decided to go back and let the waters subside first otherwise my feet would get wet unless i ask the guard to carry me.  his reply sent me chuckling.  he said, '4 guards dapat.'  ha-ha-ha-ha

since a line dance last friday, i've actually been thinking of taking up some sort of exercise for health and fitness reasons.  ' looks like i really have to take up one also for weight reasons  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment