almeria facebook posts

JULY 9

8:19pm
flying to tacloban (on my way to some remote place i've never been) july 11, 4:20 am, cebu pacific 5J 651... those who know my number, wake-up call at 2:00 am please... thanks...


JULY 10

8:32pm
looking forward to making someone really dear to me happy tomorrow... : )


JULY 11

12:28am
just got home. i did request a 2am wake up call. i don't think i'll still need it. looks like i'm not going to sleep anymore : }

3:59am
on the plane now. i am amazed at my luck -> series! i thank god profusely...

5:52am
at tacloban airport aboard a jeep which will take us to the terminal from where i will take i still don't know what to get to someplace i've never been

6:12am
just checked my mails. my flight back tomorrow has been moved 15 minutes earlier. no prob. btw, first time ko mag-status update sa jeep, haha. puno. dami passengers. gamit namin nasa bubong

6:30am
on board van now going to naval 2, 2 1/2 hours away. from there another vehicle transfer before i get to my final destination...

9:54am
now on board jeep going to almeria, surrounded by six (!) guys trying to figure out where to drop me off. i have neither street nor house number. just the name of the person whose birthday i am attending...

10:58am
reunited with my mama in (mama linda) : ) she's cooking now so i'm on the web. she was the one who took care of us siblings from the time i was a baby (that long!). she retired and returned to almeria last month and i am here now to join her on her birthday : )

10:25pm
birthday celebration has wrapped up. going to sleep now. tired but happy. flying home 5:45 pm tomorrow, cebu pacific 5J 658 : )


JULY 12

1:28pm
now at naval terminal onboard van going to tacloban airport. brought here by motorcycle. didn't know, was wearing flowing skirt : } add to that, no helmets...

1:39pm
ooops, dispatcher just asked for my name. he introduced himself to me then asked whether i'm single. ' told him i'm married. ' asked where my husband was. told him he's in manila, ugh!

2:16pm
arthur's theme playing in the van: if you get caught between the moon and new york city, the best that you can do is fall in love...

4:58pm
at tacloban airport waiting for 5:15 boarding. bought binagol and moron as pasalubong. ugh! didn't know they were heavy. ' should have bought before check-in : }

5:20pm
on board plane now. just realized my spaghetti top is not appropriate for mass. will have to change bèfore rushing to church : }

7:09pm
waiting in line for cab to home. didn't know we'd be leaving plane by walking on tarmac instead of through tube. my skirt was being blown up by the wind! feeling marilyn, hahaha


JULY 14

6:05pm
sakit sunburn ko... : }

No comments:

Post a Comment