not Lovers' Quarrel

*** morning ***

one of my staff will be away several months for a foreign training.  i told him to make sure the ones he leaves behind will be knowledgeable on his assignments before he flies.  i added he should not forget this other equipment as well, saying i'm not speaking with our usual tech support now so we'll be on our own.

he asks, "bakit, ma'am, LQ kayo?"

me:  "hooooy, anong LQ???  anong L?!"

he laughs, "Laging Quarrel..."

oooops, hahaha... hindi lagi, ha... bihirang-bihira lang... LOL!

= = = = = = = = = =

*** afternoon ***

my phone rings.

me:  o, i was just telling (my officemate) na hindi tayo peace how come you're calling me?

guy:  ha?!  hindi ba tayo peace???  bakit???

oooops... he didn't know i got mad at him... hahaha

then he tells me his companion is asking whether it's his girlfriend on the phone.

i go, 'and what did you say?'

he says he said, "yes."

huh?!  grrrrrrrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment