shallow

me:  'let's play rock, paper and scissors...'

friend:  'what for?'

me:  'i just want to...'

friend looks at me funny and goes:  'don't make me part of those mischiefs of yours...'

me:  'haha...  i just want to play...'

friend:  'i don't want to...'

me:  'please...'

friend:  'no...'

i kept on insisting.

he kept on resisting.

eventually he gave in.  yeba!!!

go.

he won...  : O


me:  'another one...'

friend:  'no more...'

me:  'please...'

friend:  'stop it...'

me:  'please...  best of three...'

friend:  'enough...'

again i insisted.

again he gave in.

again he won...  : O


me:  'best of five...'

friend:  'you said best of three...'

me:  'let's make it best of five...'

friend:  'you think you'll win over me?'

me:  'yes!'

friend:  'you won't...'

me:  'i just might...'

friend:  'i'm telling you, you won't...'

me:  'let's try...  please, please, please...'

friend:  'ok...  ok...'

and for the third consecutive time, he won!

waaaahhhhh!!!


me:  'best of ten...'

friend:  'there's no best of ten...  it has to be an odd number...'

me:  'ok...  best of seven...'

friend:  'you're not letting up, are you?'

me:  'haha...  if i win, we'll stop...'

friend:  'you can't beat me...'

me:  'why not?'

friend:  'i always win in rock, paper and scissors...'

me:  'c'mon!'

friend:  'really!  let's just play tic tac toe...'

me:  'there's a technique in tic tac toe...  i already know it...  well, i've forgotten...  but i don't want tic tac toe...  i want a game of chance...'

friend:  'what are you up to?'

me:  'nothing...'

friend:  'nothing???'

me:  'i just want to win...'

friend:  'i don't think so...'

me:  'please...'

friend:  'i'll just win again...'

me:  'it's a game of chance...  i just might...'

friend:  'what if you don't?'

me:  'if i don't win best of seven then we'll have best of nine.'

friend:  'haha...  ok...  i'll just let you win...'

me:  'that's ok...'

friend:  'that's ok with you?'

me:  'yes...  when i look back, i'm just going to visualize that i won, haha...'

and so he let me 'win'...  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment