what's funny?

i needed something from a friend so i requested him to come over.

friend:  'when do you want me to go there?'

me:  'up to you...  at your convenience...'

friend:  'you tell me when you're free...'

me:  'i'm the one who needs something so i'll be the one to adjust to your sched...'

one afternoon, i received a call from him.  i had to ask for a re-sched because i was out with my friend's baby.

one morning, he called again.  i was out-of-town...  : }

another afternoon, 'twas a text message.  i was sleeping over in another city...  : }

last monday, we, at long last, were able to 'finalize' a sched.  guess what, it didn't push through!  he was already in my street but couldn't get through to my phone so he decided to just go home.  (what the...?!  he should just have knocked!  ugh!)

yesterday, i texted him asking for a call when he has time.  'twas actually for something else.

his reply:  'i'm <out-of-town>, hahaha'

hahaha?

sweet revenge, eh!  ; p

No comments:

Post a Comment