it's not you

cousin calls me mobile to mobile...  she's going to incur charges...

me:  'why didn't you call me landline?'

cousin:  'i'm at <supermarket>...'

me:  'oh!  it can't wait till you get home?'

(we're neighbors...)

cousin:  '<blah-blah-blah, question>...'

me:  '<answer, blah-blah-blah>...'

cousin:  '<question>...'

me:  '<answer>...'

cousin:  '<blah-blah-blah>...'

me:  '<blah-blah-blah>...'

her query is settled...

me:  'i'm going there...'

cousin:  'you're coming here?!'

me:  'i'll walk over...'

cousin:  'it's too far and you'll still have to walk...'

me:  'to me that's near...  i go there regularly, i just walk...'

cousin:  'no need...  you want anything here?'

me:  'i'll get it myself...  are you gonna be there long?'

cousin:  'not that long...  you want me to buy you something?'

me:  'no...  i'll just go there...'

cousin:  'i'm about to pay...  you don't have to...'

i kept on saying i wanted to go...

cousin kept on dissuading me...

me:  'duh!  i'm not going there for you...  i'm going there for something else...'

\m/

No comments:

Post a Comment