call a friend

urging a friend to go to this trick museum as he gets in free a day before, on and a day after his birthday.

he asks me to go with him.

me:  'why me?  i was just there last saturday...  bring someone else...'

friend:  'who do i bring?'

me:  'anyone!  go outside...  ask any girl you see there...'

friend:  'who?'

me:  'whoever...  or bring your niece...  she'll like it there...'

me:  'what if i bring the mother and daughter who were with me yesterday?'

me:  'ok...  but you'll have to pay for two instead of just one...'

friend:  'what if i go alone?'

me:  'you can't go alone there!  well, you can but that's not how it's supposed to be...'

friend:  'no one will take my pictures?'

me:  'yes...'

friend:  'i'll ask the guard to take my pic...'

me:  'that's not the function of guards...  how can they guard if they're taking your pic?'

friend:  'i'll ask any of those who work there to assist me...'

me:  'there are so many paintings, duh!  don't tell me you're going to have them take your pic through all those...'

friend:  'pathetic...  'don't you have a friend, sir?''

; p

No comments:

Post a Comment