she loves me... she loves me not...

i was watching today's episode of eat bulaga's kalyeserye ( #ALDUBOurMissionisLove ) and yaya dub was piqued at alden because he was not able to get her the lumpia she's been craving since yesterday (he eventually did).

i was thinking, 'it's just lumpia...  why be mad???'
(wahahaha...  reacting to acting...  i am silly like that...  ;") )

immediately after, that was followed by, 'it's just lumpia...  why couldn't he produce it???'

then i thought, 'hmmm...  that's a measure of love...'

if you focus on the inability of your partner to do something that is not really difficult, then the love is weak...

if you focus on the triviality of the matter to even be an issue in your relationship then the love is strong...

me, that's how i know whether i am actually holding on or already letting go...

when i keep on justifying the pains my loved one is causing me, then the relationship is safe...  once i start to question why i put up with the hurts then the relationship is at risk...

don't let it get to the breaking point...  the moment i walk away, you're never gonna get me back...

No comments:

Post a Comment