know your job

paying for my order with my stored value / rewards card...  ooops...  the cashier didn't know how to process it...  he directed me therefore to the next cashier...

uhm, i was already up at his counter; i dropped to second in line... : }

guess what, his next customer also had a card like mine!  again, he was passing her on to the other cashier...  she'd be third in the queue if she transfers...

me:  'hmmm... you better start learning how to do this, man...'

my cashier came to the rescue and gave him an on-the-spot tutorial...  he processed my payment showing each step to the newbie who echoed them in processing the payment of the lady he initially asked to transfer, too...

both transactions were processed slowly but successfully...

function fulfilled... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment