don't just stand there

i attended our high school's alumni homecoming last night...  come dinner time, i positioned myself behind the swan accent piece at the buffet and waited for my batchmates on the queue to appear in front of me so i could take their pictures...

the line was longer than i thought (i didn't see right away that it curled beyond a post) and so for quite a long time i was just standing there side by side with the servers watching other alumni get their food (i wasn't clicking away as i wanted to save my camera's battery for our batch)...

and then one of the servers poked me...  she pointed to my left and there smiling at me were two of my batchmates (i dunno why they were there...  the rest of our batchmates were on the right)...

me:  'ay!  wait!  i'll take your pic...'

and i did...

later at our table, one of the two was relating to another:  'i saw cynthia standing there...  i thought she owned catering...'

huh?!

hahaha...

in that case, food is on the house, guys...

bon appetit!

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment