post-purchase

i've been bringing my store-bought bottled juices to my parents' house but they never really drink it.

then my mom mentioned that fresh juices would be better for my dad.

so i got them a manual juicer.  (they already have a blender.  they don't use it though.)

for months, the juicer was just in their dining area unused.

so now i got them an electric juicer.

me to mom:  'i'm going to get back the manual juicer, you never use it anyway.  this one (referring to the electric juicer), if you don't like it, just let me know and i'll take it, too...'

my dad butts in:  'you know, you shouldn't expect me to operate those things...  just prepare the juice and i'll drink it...'

ooops...  ahahaha...  complete the package  ->  product plus service...  ;")

No comments:

Post a Comment