public and private

so someone texted my mom saying she showed her friend a pic of our pool in the province (it's just a simple rectangular pool) and the friend then wanted to take a dip and she told the friend she'd ask my mom.

my mom who has a hard time saying no to anyone said yes.

my dad went along with it but asked, 'why did she have to show others a pic of our pool?'

haha...  true...  that's private property...  there's a public pool there that people flock to supposedly because of its miraculous / healing properties...  why not tell the friend about that one?

this is the same person who offered my credit card for use by her friends, two of whom i don't even know!  and one, just days after i told her not to do something like that again!

she said it's so i could have points.

oh, wow!  thank you very much but i don't intend to take such risks for points.

she said it's her former boss and he's going to buy a watch.

okay, what does my credit card have to do with her former boss's purchase???

she said she's going to guarantee it.

guarantee, my foot!  a cousin herself told me that she has a collectible from this person that has remained unpaid for years!  this person is not qualified to act as guarantor at all!

anyway, only her first friend's purchase was charged to my card.  no, they do not have my card number.  i accompanied them to the store to swipe my card.  the latter two did not materialize.

now it's my sister she's texting to ride on her card.  my sister has been warned and has been declining her, nicely but firmly.

me, i'm just firm...  ; p

No comments:

Post a Comment