what are you talking about?

drove by a condominium building...

me:  '<toot> has a unit there...'

cousin:  'studio?'

me:  'either one- or two-bedroom...'

cousin:  'units now are so small...  imagine, our living room's bigger!'

me:  'yeah...  but <aunt's> is big...  if you look at the floor plan posted near the elevator, it's so much bigger than the other units...'

cousin:  'yes...  some units now though the living room's so dark...  you have to open the bedroom door to let natural light in...'

me:  'designed for air-con?'

cousin:  'it's not that...  there are no windows in the living room...  just like <aunt's>...'

me:  '<aunt's> has windows!'

cousin:  'in the bedrooms...  none in the living room...'

me:  'she has windows in the living room!  behind the sofa...  that's all windows!'

cousin:  'the one in pasay?!'

me:  'haha...  no...  the one in [quezon city]...'

toinks!!!  ;"p

No comments:

Post a Comment