listen to your gut

supposed to relay a message to my sister-in-law...  i was already about to call her but decided at the last minute to just tell her in person as i was about to go home anyway.  (i live on the third floor of their house.)

so i knock on their door and guess what, they have leche flan!  : D

my love and my joy, hahaha...  <3 <3 <3

she offered me a practically untouched llanera and told me to finish it off.  (yes, i can finish a llanera in one sitting.)

me:  'you should eat this yourself...  i already had some yesterday...  it's good...'

sister-in-law:  'actually i don't know where it's from...'

me:  'it's from <province>...  try it...'

sister-in-law:  'we're avoiding that...  too much calories...'

me:  'you sure?'

sister-in-law:  'sure...  it's all yours...'

wow, thank youuuuuuuuuu...  : D

so finish it off i did!

i'm not counting calories...  i'm savoring sweets...  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment