in a manner of speaking

someone was discarding old pics and sent me photos very similar to ones i have.  same subject, same time but different shots from different cameras.


the unedited soft copies he made from the original hard copies were clear.  the ones i have are pale.  not faded but pale from the time they were first printed years back.

i didn't know then that cold drains batteries so i was taking pics on low batt.

my uncle even drove my brother and me from new york to harvard twice because the first time we went, the pics came out so pale.  this was pre-digital, pre-easy fix time.

we really didn't want to bother my uncle again but he was the one who insisted because he wanted us to be able to show good pics to my dad.

my dad (who was not with us on the trip) gave emphatic instructions that my brother and i should visit harvard and stanford.  he said as long as we go to those places, it's already up to us how we spend the rest of our vacation.

i was telling the photo sender i find it kinda weird on hindsight.  it's like going to the philippines and making sure you visit the University of the Philippines.  why???

uhm...  that was a rhetorical question but he gave me a reply:
You can say with a straight face, “I went to Stanford.”  BWHAHAHAHAH!

🤣🤣🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment