yield

someone sent me eleven (!) boxes of my fave see's awesome walnut square bars.  each box has eight 42g squares.  i therefore have (okay, had) eighty-eight 42g chocolate squares! 😊


i love chocolates.
i love see's awesome walnut square bars even more.

i, however, set a limit for myself that i'll eat only two squares per day.
uhm, i haven't been able to adhere to it.
so far i've been having three a day.
i, however, do not feel guilty at all.  i had four on the day the chocs were delivered and everytime i finish three instead of just two, i find myself thinking, "well, at least it's not four."

precedent not good.
reference point not right.
i know yet i persist.
i'm not harming other people.
this is a self-imposed limit.
i am cutting myself some slack.

😊

No comments:

Post a Comment