plain and simple

i was going to order libertea from army+navy but noticed that the photo showed a bottle that's not full.  i've ordered this countless times both in store (pre-pandemic) and online but now i'm not sure whether the actual and photo of the previous bottles were full.


ii'm thinking they were otherwise this current photo would not have surprised me.

i'm sure i have a pic of my previous orders (yup, i take pics of my food).  i'll check tonorrow.

last august 18, we ordered and paid for a 940ml classic milk tea from army+navy through foodpanda but what we received was 470ml.

we reported it to both foodpanda and army+navy.  up to now no action from both to rectify the error.  maybe we should raise to DTI.

anyway, so there i was wondering whether i should proceed ordering when, ta-daaaan!!!  my phone died!

nyahaha...  okay...  i think that's the universe telling me to have water for now.  #LessComplicated 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment