feet off

checking out titanium spoons on youtube...  this backpacker had slightly better words to say about a Toaks spoon vs. this other brand i was considering.  haha...  actually, all he said was this other brand was 0.75 mm thick while Toaks is 0.95 mm < 100 mm.  that swung me to opt for Toaks.


and then i saw that Toaks has a foot logo.  and yes, it is on the handle of the spoon.  aw!  suddenly i was having second thoughts.

there's this restaurant that i always scroll past in the food delivery app.  it's a restaurant cum nail spa.  i somehow get this visual of someone giving a pedicure then preparing my food.  not appetizing.  i've tried reminding myself people stomped on grapes to make wine, at least, traditionally.
still i could not get myself to order 😬

i could eat with my hands.  foot in mouth though, pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment