show and tell

friend:  'what did you eat?'

me:  'egg and corn...'

friend:  'corn on the cob?'

me:  'corn on the egg.'

friend:  'corn on the egg or egg on the corn?'

me:  'well, there was more of the egg than the corn so corn on the egg.'

friend:  'what do you mean?'

me:  'what do you mean what do i mean?'

friend:  'how can there be more of the egg than the corn?  big egg, small corn?'

me:  'i had bread with scrambled egg on top and buttered corn kernels sprinkled on the egg.'

friend:  'oh, sandwich!  you should just have said you had an egg sandwich!'

me:  'well, the corn was a big part of the sandwich so i thought i'd mention it, too.'

friend:  'yeah, but it's confusing.  i was thinking whole corn not kernels.'

me:  'that's your problem not mine.'

friend:  'is this war?'

nyahaha...  ask a simple question.

next time i'll  just send pics 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment