effort

i got an amusing/scary reaction to a recent blog, that one where i wrote:



     "... he said if he positioned himself at the entrance every single day of the week then sooner or later he'd catch me.  oh, my.  that is sweet."



my cousin in the US tells me he didn't know i had a thing for stalkers.  i reply, not stalkers but those who exert effort.  he counters, stalkers exert a LOT of effort.  ooops... i've never looked at it that way.  yikes!



anyway, i really have this thing about effort and going the extra mile and pushing oneself to the limit.  i deeply appreciate it.



one of my all-time favorites is a line from the movie 'last of the mohicans' starring daniel day-lewis.  in one scene, he said to his lady love:  no matter how hard, or how far, i will find you...



did i swoon over that one.  i find it really sweet... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment